Running shoes are the most important equipment runners will buy. Choosing the right cushioned running shoes ensures the runner has comfort and protection.
Here is a look at the top running shoes.
1. Cushioned running shoes come in variety of styles by many manufacturers. ASICS running shoes women are a great buy for women wanting to run. One of the best is ASICS Gel Nimbus 12 Cushion Running Shoe Women’s that has a gel system providing superior comfort for runners.
2. Some of the best men’s running shoes are the NIKE Men’s Free 3.0 v3 Running Shoes. They offer runners a stylish appearance whereas the open mesh gives the shoe breathability thereby giving comfort to the runner.
3. One of the best athlete’s shoes are the K-Swiss K-Ruuz Running Shoe. With a foam sock liner that provides comfort and lightweight design, runners will love the sleek look and comfort.
4. The Adidas Response Cushion 20 is a perfect shoe for women. It features top of the line technology with a flex insert designed to balance weight. This reduces stress for the runner making it a comfortable fit.
5. Saucony Men’s ProGrid Guide 4 are good neutral running shoes. A great aspect of these shoes according to Saucony is the thermoplastic urethane arch shank, which provides amazing comfort and support for the runner.
6. One of the best cushioned running shoes are the FILA SPORT Spectrum Running Shoes. With a padded tongue and footbed, it provides comfort. Further, the mesh outer material prevents moisture from getting inside of the shoe.
7. The New Balance WR890 has stylish accents and great technology. New Balance uses ABZORB cushioning, designed to provide the best in cushioning. Runner will find this shoe has everything from a padded collar to lightweight design, thereby providing better maneuverability.
8. Brooks has some of the best cushioned running shoes for men and women. The men’s version called The Beast and the women’s version called Ariel, providing comfort for those suffering from pronation. The comfort and support goes to reduce stress on the runner and distributes weight evenly. This creates a supportive shoe that runners will love.
9. The Nike Air Peasus+ 28 Running Shoe is a sharp and affordable option. Runners will love the lightweight material. The shoe also reduces shock on the runner with its segmented crash pad.
10. Lastly, trail runners will love the Keen A86, TR Trail running shoe. The insole is comfortable and reduces stress while the lightweight material and durable outsole is a perfect blend of ease of use and protection when hitting the trails.