Below are seven things to know about deep sea fishing charters. For example, the deep sea fishing boat has a fish storage tank large enough to accommodate all the fish caught by the passengers. Here are some more interesting items on deep sea fishing charters.
1. The farther you go, the bigger the fish you’ll catch – Fish that are caught 50 miles from shore are generally bigger than the fish caught closer to shore.
2. Follow the fish – As the water gets colder during the winter, the fish head south to warmer waters. The deep sea fishing charters follow the fish. Many deep sea fishing San Diego charters move down to Baja during the winter.
3. The crew members are your friends – The charter’s crew can offer advice and also help you pull in your big catch with their hooked spears.
4. Deep sea fishing in Key West can be enjoyed throughout the year – Due to its year-around warm weather, Key West offers comfortable deep sea fishing during the winter months when other charters have to move south or shut down.
5. Shark fishing by land or by sea – fishing for shark can be done from the beach or from deep sea fishing charters. Either way, you will enjoy the challenge of reeling in a fighter.
6. Know where the fish are – Deep sea fishing charters usually know the best fishing spots and can offer salmon fishing tips.
7. There’s more than just fish – Some deep sea fishing charters in Port Canaveral, Florida offer deep sea fishing tours combined with Space Shuttle launch viewing trips. What could be more exciting than reeling in a big monster fish followed by watching American’s Space Shuttle blast off into space?
Deep sea fishing is a fun and exciting outdoor activity that can be enjoyed by the entire family. Find a deep sea fishing charter service near you and head to open waters.