Category Archives: Dancing
While some schools are abolishing extra curricular activities to save money, the American Ballroom Theater Company has started a non-profit program called Dancing Classrooms that brings a dancing curriculum into the schools. This program was born from the award winning film called Mad Hot Ballroom. Various cities
Yes, you can actually learn to belly dance online. How it works is that as a class is being taught live, numerous cameras are filming the instructors and students. Then it is edited to get the best possible angles for each lesson. You can watch and learn at your convenience and comforts of your own home.
If you are taking Salsa dance lessons, then you are going to need a good pair of dancing shoes. Or, say you are in a dance competition or maybe you just need new Salsa dance shoes, we have the list just for you.
1. LatinDanceStore.com – The #1 place for all your Latin dancing needs. They have a wide variety of dancing shoes
Want to learn how to Salsa dance? Do you want these lessons to be private, yet affordable? We have the top five Latin dance lessons DVDs for beginners listed just for you.
1. Let’s Dance Salsa – Beginners Lessons 2 – This DVD is by professional instructor Marlon Silva.
Ballroom dance shoes are an essential part of any ballroom dancing that you do or lessons that you take, and choosing the right shoe is very important. There are several factors and elements that you should look at with each shoe you are considering, and a quality shoe can run from sixty to one hundred dollars or more. Ballroom dancing lessons will help you get comfortable performing dance moves, and having the right shoes will allow you to do your best and execute the moves flawlessly and safely.
1. Ballerina Tutu-One of the top dance costumes for girls is a ballerina outfit with a tutu. Girls of all ages enjoy this frilly and very feminine costume, and many recitals are created around a ballet theme.
2. Princess- A princess costume is a favorite for girls, because who did not dream of becoming a princess when they grew up? This costume type can be elegant or simple, depending on your budget and your child’s preferences.
Kids dance classes come in many types, but how can you choose the right school for your child when it comes to their dance instruction? There are many things that you will need to look at and evaluate. What is the total cost for the lessons, including dance costumes, registration charges, tuition, recital costs, and other expenses? You will need to consider your budget when looking at kids dance classes, but this should not be the most
1. Individual Attention From The Instructor -Private dance lessons mean that you get individual attention from the instructor instead of being one of many students all competing for attention and feedback.
2. Learn Faster – Whether you are looking for ballroom instruction or Latin dance lessons you will learn faster with private lessons. This is because you are the only student, so the instruction can go at your pace instead of keeping pace with the slowest learner in each class.