Category Archives: Fishing
Shark fishing is an exhilarating experience that will leave the angler with a time they will never forget. In order to be successful in your venture you must plan properly and know which type of shark you are going to hunt. The first step in your preparation for fishing is to equip with the correct shark fishing gear.
Shark fishing gear may depend on how you go fishing.
Key West is an amazing area that features breathtaking views of the ocean and awesome attractions. One of the most popular is Key West fishing charters.
Here is a look at their ten best.
1. Spear One charters offers deep sea fishing charters as well as fly-fishing and reef fishing. With a wide diversity of types of fishing this is an ideal draw for many anglers.
Salmon fishing is an excellent hobby to enjoy. Whether you are going on British Columbia salmon fishing trip or Alaskan salmon fishing trip, it’s important to choose the right rod as this will make your job much easier.
Salmon fishing rods come in a wide variety of sizes. One of the first steps is to find a rod with the appropriate rod butt length. The rod butt is the length between the base of the pole to the reel.
Trout fishing is fun but can also be challenging. In order to have successful accounts, here are ten trout fishing tips to remember.
1. When it comes to brown trout fishing, it’s important to know when the best time to catch them is and what bait to use. Ideally, the best time to fish for brown trout is at night. In the fall months, you’ll find them along the shoreline. It is best to use a big lure such as crank bait.
Below are seven things to know about deep sea fishing charters. For example, the deep sea fishing boat has a fish storage tank large enough to accommodate all the fish caught by the passengers. Here are some more interesting items on deep sea fishing charters.
1. The farther you go, the bigger the fish you’ll catch – Fish that are caught 50 miles from shore are generally bigger than the fish caught closer to shore.
The companies below offer some of the best deep sea fishing San Diego has to offer. The water off the coast of San Diego has some of the best deep sea fishing in the world. During the summer, the warm waters near San Diego attract a large number of fish. Within ten miles of the shore you can catch sand bass, calico bass, white sea bass, mackerel, barracuda, and dorado. Deep sea fishing charters that go out 60 to 80 miles report albacore, big eye tuna, bluefin tuna, yellowfin tuna, yellow tail, and skipjack.
Did you know that Ketchikan, Alaska is the Alaskan salmon fishing capital of the world? In Alaska you can find deep sea fishing charters as well as fresh water fishing using salmon fishing rods in the many fresh water streams, rivers, and lakes. Here are seven more interesting facts about Alaskan salmon that will provide salmon fishing tips.
1. The average lifespan of a salmon is eight years.
To catch trout you need the right trout fishing gear. Trout fishing in America is very popular, particularly in northern climates where there are cool, clear waters. Here are the top ten items to include in your trout fishing gear list.
1. Fishing rigs – In small streams an ultra-light fishing rod between four and five feet is appropriate. The reel should include an exposed spool at the front of the reel. Rods and reels can be purchased separately or together in one package. In larger streams a six- to seven-foot rod works best.