Horseback Riding in Arizona – Top 10 Ranches!
Whether you are a beginner and want to try horseback riding or you are an experienced riding, it doesn’t matter. Any of these horseback riding in Arizona ranches will cater to your style and skill level.
1. Los Barnos Ranch – This family owned ranch is located in Douglas Arizona on a scenic 30,000 acre private lot. This is a smaller ranch, but you will receive a big working ranch experience.
2. Rancho de los Caballeros – The ranch is located in Wickenburg Arizona on 20,000 acres. You can experience much more than just horseback riding in Arizona at Ranch de los Caballeros. You can also participate in a round of golf, tennis, or relax in the spa.
3. White Stallion Ranch – The White Stallion Ranch is much more than just a beautiful name. This family owned ranch is located in Tucson on a small 3,000 acres in the desert. At White Stallion, visitors can either go horseback riding in Tucson or work with the cattle.
4. Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch – Here at the beautiful Stagecoach Ranch located in Yucca AZ, you will experience not only how a real ranch works, but also loads of other outdoor activities.
5. Elkhorn Ranch – At the Elkhorn Ranch in Tucson AZ, you can have a chance of a lifetime staying here during the holiday season.
6. Tanque Verde Ranch – This ranch is 144 years old and located in the Tucson AZ area. It has everything you could possibly want while at a ranch, however there are even more activities within the Tucson area. You can tell your family of your Fort McDowell adventures while touring the area.
7. Flying E Dude Ranch – This is the ultimate ranch for horseback riding in Phoenix Arizona. This is more than just a working ranch with all the activities and programs they have daily.
8. Circle Z Ranch – Located in gorgeous Patagonia AZ, this ranch is open all year and has all kinds of activities, even for the kids.
9. Rancho De La Osa Guest Ranch – Located in Sasabe AZ This ranch is a smaller ranch, but has a typical Spanish style.
10. MacDonald’s Ranch – The kids absolutely love this ranch because of all the animals and activities they have for them. Horseback riding in Scottsdale is primo because of the beautiful location.