One of the best ways to ensure children are safe when climbing walls is to have the right equipment. One of the best items to have is kids climbing holds.
Kids climbing holds work by providing grips on a kids climbing wall. This makes it easier for them to scale walls as there isn’t much space between climbing wall holds.
If you are looking to buy kids climbing holds, here are some of the best places to visit.
1. The first place you’ll want to check out is Amazon’s website, as they have many for sale. One of the best is a three pack from Atomik Climbing Holds. The three pack comes in bright colors, is made of polyurethane and has a lifetime warranty. For under $40, this is one of the best options available.
2. So III Knuckles Climbing Holds are perfect for those looking to build a wall as the holds are sold individually. Along with regular blocks, you can purchase metolious climbing holds. The variety and selection are perfect for you if you are willing to customize a wall.
3. Hoppers has an excellent set that is perfect for beginners. The set features 10 holds with grips and is easy to install with their built in screws. They come in bright colors making it easy for kids to spot. Also, the set is below $70, making this an affordable option for shoppers.
4. If you want different textures and colors, be sure to check out East Coast Holds website. They have many in earthy colors, which will give the wall a natural look. The deep grooved grips are perfect for any skill level and will ensure the climber is safe.
5. Mantis makes an excellent assortment of kids climbing holds. One of their best is their ten pack, which can be installed indoors and outdoors. It has a no slip texture and for under $80, you’ll receive an amazing deal on these quality items.
Along with the stores listed above, you can stop by your local sporting goods store to see if they have these available. They may have other accessories you would need like kids climbing shoes.