1. Individual Attention From The Instructor -Private dance lessons mean that you get individual attention from the instructor instead of being one of many students all competing for attention and feedback.
2. Learn Faster – Whether you are looking for ballroom instruction or Latin dance lessons you will learn faster with private lessons. This is because you are the only student, so the instruction can go at your pace instead of keeping pace with the slowest learner in each class.
3. No Embarrassment About Inexperience – Inexperience can be embarrassing, especially when there are many other students watching. You may hold back from learning because you are embarrassed to try the moves and look awkward. Private lessons mean that no one is aware that you do not know how to dance yet, so you can worry about learning instead of how you look while dancing to others.
4. Learn In Your Own Home – Private dance lessons can be arranged in your home, so you do not need to go anywhere. It does cost more to use this option, but the convenience may be worth the price.
5. Less Stress – Private lessons are less stressful, because the atmosphere is relaxing and there is no pressure. Whether you want to take salsa dance lessons or are interested in other dance type private lessons can be the best choice.
6. Fine Tuning Your Technique Is Possible – Because you are the only student during a private lesson it is possible for your instructor to give feedback and fine tune your technique and other aspects.
7. More Practice Time – With private dance lessons you have the whole lesson to practice and receive feedback from the instructor. In a group class this is not the case, and your practice time may be more limited.
8. No Crowds While Learning – Crowds can be daunting, especially if you are taking belly dance classes or another type of dance which may be suggestive. No crowds will allow you to move freely and dress appropriately.
9. No Distractions – When you take private dance lessons you do not have to worry about working up a sweat or be afraid of trying new moves even if they may not look incredible. It is only you and the instructor, so there are no distractions and you can concentrate on learning to dance.
10. More Confidence Because Of Better Feedback – Feedback can help improve your dancing, and choosing private ballroom dancing lessons or tango lessons can give you more confidence. This confidence will really show when you are out on the floor for real.