Tag Archives: downhill skis
Downhill skiing provides an exhilarating experience. As with any activity, choosing the correct equipment ensures you’ll remain safe.
Downhill skis come in a variety of sizes and types. The first step to determining which downhill skis you need is based on terrain type.
Vermont ski packages are a great way to enjoy the breathtaking sights and some of the best skiing on the East Coast. For those looking to enjoy winter sports but also want affordable options, here are some tips.
1. Full Tilt Soul Sister Ski Boots – These downhill ski boots are the top of the line in women’s boots, and they offer comfort, power, flex, and performance. They will cost around five hundred dollars, but this is a small price for what they offer in return.
2. Dalbello Sports Krypton Lotus Ski Boots – These boots will work well with almost any downhill ski poles, and they are one of the top boots for women in this category.
1. Steamboat Springs- One of the top ten Colorado ski resorts is Steamboat Springs. You will find soft powder that is knee deep on most days, and the trails are challenging to say the least. Private instruction and other amenities can also be found here.
2. Vail- The Vail Colorado ski resort is one of the best known in the world, and people travel from around the globe to ski at Vail. The snow is always exceptional
1. Okemo Mountain Resort- One of the top Vermont ski resorts, Okemo Mountain features snow that is high quality and plenty of it. This resort offers many amenities and luxuries, as well as fantastic terrain to ski across.
2. The Mountain Top Resort- This Killington Vermont ski resort is one of the most popular, and it is no surprise that it made the top ten list.