1. Full Tilt Soul Sister Ski Boots – These downhill ski boots are the top of the line in women’s boots, and they offer comfort, power, flex, and performance. They will cost around five hundred dollars, but this is a small price for what they offer in return.
2. Dalbello Sports Krypton Lotus Ski Boots – These boots will work well with almost any downhill ski poles, and they are one of the top boots for women in this category.
3. Atomic Hawx 80W Downhill Ski Boots – The Atomic Hawx are wide ski boots designed for women, and they offer more freedom for movement than many other styles do. This means you are not restricted on the slopes, so you get better results.
4. Lange Freeride 130 – These are world class downhill ski boots that give you exceptional power, control, and performance without requiring a sacrifice of comfort or warmth.
5. Salomon Scarlet – These boots are designed to go with almost any downhill skis, and the feminine look make it clear that this is a boot intended for the ladies without losing any of the control and performance that you want.
6. Atomic RT CS 130 – The Atomic gives you the performance of a racing boot, but with significantly more comfort and flexibility. These are one of the top ten boots because of the performance that the boot provides.
7. Technica Ativa Phoenix 90 Ultrafit Alpine Boots – These downhill ski boots easily made the list of top ten because they offer professional fit and comfort with incredible power and flexibility. The boot appearance is another plus.
8. Salomon T2 Downhill Boots – These toddler ski boots have been called the top of the line for toddlers, and they offer a comfortable fit that will keep your kids out in the snow for extended periods.
9. Dalbello Sports Aerro 67 Ski Boots – These downhill ski boots offer easy handling, excellent performance, a light weight that is easy to move in, and warmth all combined. What more could you ask for in a mens boot?
10. Full Tilt Booter Ski Boots – These mens downhill ski boots can be found in almost all of the sizes listed on a ski boot size chart, but that is not why it is in the top ten. This three piece boot has a custom thermal liner to keep your feet toasty on even the coldest days.