Top 10 Running Shoes For Overpronators
For those who a have pronation problem, finding a comfortable shoe can be challenging. Runners who have this physiological feature need cushioned running shoes that can help absorb the shock evenly. Luckily, many shoe manufacturers have come out with running shoes for overpronators or persons with flat feet.
Here is a look at the ten best.
- For those who have moderate pronation, the Saucony Grid Fastwitch 5 is a great shoe to buy. The shoe’s design provides comfort and stability thereby giving runners more comfort and a balanced stride. These are the perfect running shoes for overpronators.
- The New Balance MT915 combines the best in technology and comfort. The mesh provides breathability and quick drying material whereas the Stabilcore offers balance and comfort.
- Reebok RealFlex is the perfect running gear for athletes with flat feet. The lightweight material makes it perfect for flexibility while the sock liner makes the shoe extremely comfortable.
- The inov-8 Roclite 312 GORE-TEX are the best trail running shoes for those with similar problems. The GORE-TEX provides a waterproof exterior, which is perfect for varied terrains. Furthermore, with Meta technology, runners will find support and comfort they wouldn’t find in regular shoes. These factors combine to make them one of the best running shoes for overpronators.
- The Reebok ZigActivate is a great running shoe for the comfort and durability it provides. Additionally, the Carbon rubber heel gives the runner stability and protection.
- The Nike LunarSwift +3 is a stylish shoe for those suffering from these physiological aspects. The interior foam provides support and comfort resulting in the runner having increased motion and energy.
- The Brooks Glycerin 8 offers the best technology and superior comfort. With an advanced cushioning system that distributes pressure evenly runners will find this one of the best running shoes.
- The Mizuno Wave Inspire 8 provides the best in comfort and weight distribution. This in turn helps reduce runner fatigue as all the weight is not only on a few toes.
- Women will also find shoes for overpronation. One of the best running shoes for women is the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12 Sole Unit. The hard foam insert provides stability while the Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar customizes the experience for each runner based on their motion.
- Lastly, the Nike Zoom Structure Triax +15 is one of the best running shoes for overpronators because it’s affordable and offers durability. Further, the stability gives runners comfort over the long haul making it a great option.