1. Okemo Mountain Resort- One of the top Vermont ski resorts, Okemo Mountain features snow that is high quality and plenty of it. This resort offers many amenities and luxuries, as well as fantastic terrain to ski across.
2. The Mountain Top Resort- This Killington Vermont ski resort is one of the most popular, and it is no surprise that it made the top ten list. More than sixty kilometers of trails with varying difficulty levels make this an ideal ski location.
3. Bolton Valley Resort- Bolton Valley Resort features more than one hundred and sixty five acres of snow to be explored, and six lifts to ensure that there are no long lines or crowds to detract from your enjoyment of this area.
4. Burke Mountain Resort- Burke Mountain is included as one of the top ten Vermont ski resorts for many reasons, and one is the low prices that can still be found here. Forty five trails cover more than two hundred acres.
5. Stowe Mountain- The Stowe Vermont ski resort is some of the best skiing that you can find anywhere in the world. More than one hundred trails wind their way through this area, and you will find trails which are a good fit with almost every experience and skill level.
6. Smuggler’s Notch- This ski resort offers not one mountain in the area but three, so you can triple your skiing area and fun without having to travel anywhere. You can also find Vermont ski packages. This resort is one of the top ten because of all the trails, high quality snow, and many amenities.
7. Sugarbush- Sugarbush may be the most well known and visited ski resort in the state of Vermont. This is one of the Vermont ski resorts which has two mountains available for skiing excursions.
8. Mad River Glen- This ski resort in Vermont is largely untouched and unspoiled, making it a true winter wonderland for skiers. Forty five trails and an annual snowfall that is typically more than two hundred and fifty inches make this resort a paradise for skiers. This resort is just as popular as many Colorado ski resorts.
9. Mount Snow- Mount Snow is one of the top Vermont ski resorts for several reasons. This resort always has snow in the winter months, there are trails of varying difficulty, and there is nmore than one mountain in the area.
10. Bromley Mountain Resort- This resort is one of the oldest ones in the USA that has been in continuous operation through the years, and it is still one of the top ten today. Remember to bring your downhill skis, you will need them.