Top 5 Gymnastic Classes For Kids in the USA
So, you have a future Olympian on your hands and you want to get them into gymnastics classes for kids as soon as possible. Find below is a list of top five facilities for kids and a quick review of each facility. The training is only a part of becoming an Olympian. For your child to succeed, he or she must have the ambition to do so.
1. Kids World Gymnastics – Located in Hazelwood, MO. Reviews of this facility are excellent. Activities include: Preschool and older gymnastics, cheerleading, trampoline, and tumbling classes. They also host birthday parties. Prices are said to be moderate.
2. Olympic Hills Gymnastics – Located in Buda, TX. Reviews of this facility are excellent as well. Most people like the smaller groups. One parent even commented how they moved to the area just to be able to go to that gym. Activities include: Summer camps, afterschool programs, preschool classes, mommy’s day out, parent and me classes, tumbling, and gymnastic classes for kids as well as a beginners class. They also host birthday parties.
3. Gem State Gymnastics Academy – Located in Boise, ID. Reviews for this facility are excellent. They have awesome activities for the children as well as for the adults. If parents prefer, they may wait in the lounge area while their children are in gymnastic classes for kids with free wifi or they may take a class or use the workout area. Activities include: kids dance classes, homeschool gym classes, swimming, summer and day camps, adult fitness classes, cheerleading, and other group activities. And, like the others, they also host birthday parties.
4. Chow’s Gymnastic and Dance – West Des Moines, IA. Home of 2 Olympic Champions. Activities: gymnastic lessons for kids from the coach of Shawn Johnson who won a gold medal in the 2008 Olympics, dance lessons, summer camp, and birthday parties.
5. The Gymnastics Revolution – Located in Riviera Beach, FL. Activities include: Adult gymnastics classes, trampoline, tumbling, preschool, and older children’s classes. Also Tae-kwon-do, summer camps, and birthday parties.
Each gym has their own website. For more information, we have included the links to each facility.