Are you planning a trip to Los Angeles California? Needing something to do while in LA? Check out below for a list of horseback riding Los Angeles ranches to go riding at while in California. All these ranches are in very close proximity to Los Angeles.
1. Griffith Park Horse Rentals – Here you can rent horses for $25 an hour to ride around the park. Riders of all ages are welcome. Children under 6 can ride with a guide leading them and their parents walking beside them.
2. Sunset Ranch Hollywood Stables – At Sunset Ranch, you can either make a reservation or walk in and go on horseback riding tours with the guides. They also have kids’ parties, boarding, and horseback riding lessons.
3. Diamond Bar Horse Rentals – Diamond Bar Horse Rentals is the perfect place to take all of your horseback riding vacations. They have dinner rides where vacationers can ride for an hour and a half then stop for a dinner. Take a ride during the night and see the lights of the city.
4. Circle K Riding Stables – Is located in Burbank and has very affordable rates for renting horses to ride for a few hours.
5. Wagon Wheel Ranch – Wagon Wheel Ranch is the perfect horseback riding Los Angeles location to take the kids. They have animal friends for the children, horses specifically for the children, and they do parties as well. You can take horses out for an hour or for the whole day. There is even a moonlight ride to take. They will show you how to tack a horse and all kinds of horse care must-dos.